Seahawks sign G Stephen Schilling
Congrats to local boy Steve schilling for signing with the hawks!Schilling, once one of the state's top recruits out of Bellevue High School, played at Michigan and was eventually a sixth-round pick of the San Diego Chargers. He opened his rookie season on San Diego's practice squad and was signed to the active roster midway through that 2011 season. Schilling started two games that year, his only two career starts. Schilling has played both right and left guard for the Chargers.
— Doug Hendrickson (@DHendrickson41) March 20, 2014
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Notes from Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on a 'quiet and serious' Monday Sep. 15
- Was Seahawks' Richard Sherman really 'exposed' in Sunday's loss? Sep. 15
- Five takeaways from Chargers 30, Seahawks 21 Sep. 14
- Seahawks-Chargers injury report and notes from Friday’s session with Pete Carroll Sep. 12
- Russell Wilson on his Charger ties, and the secret to his Sunday energy Sep. 11
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.