Seahawks sign G Stephen Schilling
Congrats to local boy Steve schilling for signing with the hawks!Schilling, once one of the state's top recruits out of Bellevue High School, played at Michigan and was eventually a sixth-round pick of the San Diego Chargers. He opened his rookie season on San Diego's practice squad and was signed to the active roster midway through that 2011 season. Schilling started two games that year, his only two career starts. Schilling has played both right and left guard for the Chargers.
— Doug Hendrickson (@DHendrickson41) March 20, 2014
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Warren Moon calls Super Bowl/Marshawn Lynch conspiracy theory “preposterous” March 2
- Seahawks sign LB Mister Alexander March 2
- Marshawn Lynch on Turkish TV: “I was expecting the ball” at the end of the Super Bowl March 1
- Marshawn Lynch’s agent denies report of new deal with Seahawks Feb. 21
- Looking at the Seahawks’ draft needs: safety Feb. 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.