That time Russell Wilson broke an actor's leg (sort of)
Many think of Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson as young man who can do no wrong. He's a two-time Pro Bowler, a Super Bowl champion, a team leader and all-around good guy who gives back to the community.
Well don't tell that to actor Kevin Connolly, who broke his leg while catching a pass from Wilson on the set of the Entourage movie that is set to come out in 2015. Here's the full story of the incident from deadline.com.
Wilson has called the HBO show on which the movies is based one of his favorites, and has a cameo appearance in the movie. A cameo appearance that apparently turned painful for Connolly.
Pain management advice from a Super Bowl champ!!! #brokenleg @DangeRussWilson pic.twitter.com/vyhynsSm5N
— Kevin Connolly (@mrkevinconnolly) March 21, 2014
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Wagner on making the Pro Bowl; Wilson and Bennett on being left out Dec. 24
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson named NFC offensive player of the week Dec. 24
- Five Seahawks named to Pro Bowl roster Dec. 23
- Notes from Pete Carroll's Tuesday press conference Dec. 23
- Punters do teleconferences too: a chat with Bothell HS grad Johnny Hekker Dec. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.