Photo contest winners show the glory of winter
See all of the contestants.
Ken Hughes took the photo above on Christmas morning at Wyatt County Park on Lake Stevens. He was heading home after dropping his son off to take the employee bus up to Stevens Pass. He saw that a good sunrise was likely, so he found a good spot and waited for the best light.
Do you have photos to share? Post them to our reader galleries at www.heraldnet.com/yourphotos.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- If disaster strikes at ice caves, rescuers want to be ready April 26
- Learn about EvCC's ORCA program on Thursday April 21
- Andy Porter will teach classes on nature photography in Marysville April 20
- See art and adventure meet at book release, film showing April 17
- Ice caves trail, parking lots will be closed Saturday morning April 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.