Lynnwood man appointed to Alderwood Water Board
The four commissioners who remained on the board after George resigned Feb. 1 appointed Lotz at the board's April 7 meeting.
Lotz works for the Woodinville Water District and previously worked for the Alderwood District and the Northshore Utility District, based in Kenmore.
He has worked in the water and wastewater utility business for 24 years, primarily in field operations capacities.
The appointment will last through certification of the November 2015 general election, when voters will choose someone to fill the last four years of the term that George won in 2013.
George had served two full six-year terms before winning a third term in 2013.
The District includes Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Brier, and parts of Bothell, Edmonds, Mill Creek and Mukilteo.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- One incumbent in, one out of school board election March 30
- At least two incumbent Lynnwood councilmen intend to seek re-election March 27
- No April election here March 27
- Peterson, Liias hope to get state money for Edmonds railroad track study March 26
- 'Guardian of the Republic' author to speak at Republican dinner Friday March 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.