Lynnwood man appointed to Alderwood Water Board
The four commissioners who remained on the board after George resigned Feb. 1 appointed Lotz at the board's April 7 meeting.
Lotz works for the Woodinville Water District and previously worked for the Alderwood District and the Northshore Utility District, based in Kenmore.
He has worked in the water and wastewater utility business for 24 years, primarily in field operations capacities.
The appointment will last through certification of the November 2015 general election, when voters will choose someone to fill the last four years of the term that George won in 2013.
George had served two full six-year terms before winning a third term in 2013.
The District includes Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Brier, and parts of Bothell, Edmonds, Mill Creek and Mukilteo.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Chase, Ryu to hold town-hall event in Shoreline Feb. 26
- State Senate passes McAuliffe bill on teaching athletes about cardiac arrest Feb. 25
- Third applicant to fill Edmonds Council vacancy registers intent to run Feb. 23
- State House committee approves Stanford bill to ban non-compete agreements Feb. 20
- McAuliffe initially supported amendment to restrict initiatives, now opposes it Feb. 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.