Seahawks QB Russell Wilson filing for divorce
"I have made the difficult decision to file for divorce," Wilson said in a statement. "Clearly, decisions like these don't come easy. Ashton and I respectfully ask for prayers, understanding and privacy during this difficult time. Moving forward, I will have no further comment on this personal matter."
The two were very much in the public eye, attending various public events and on social media, which explains Wilson feeling the need to make the announcement.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Five of top 25 selling NFL jerseys are Seahawks July 21
- Seahawks' entire 2014 regular season now sold out July 21
- Make-a-Wish midfielder Xander Bailey enjoys his day as a Sounder July 18
- Wednesday links: Bobby Wagner says Broncos 'looked scared' July 16
- Felix Hernandez named All-Star game starter July 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.