Seahawks QB Russell Wilson filing for divorce
"I have made the difficult decision to file for divorce," Wilson said in a statement. "Clearly, decisions like these don't come easy. Ashton and I respectfully ask for prayers, understanding and privacy during this difficult time. Moving forward, I will have no further comment on this personal matter."
The two were very much in the public eye, attending various public events and on social media, which explains Wilson feeling the need to make the announcement.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Steve Ballmer breaks camera, wins closest-to-the pin contest Aug. 20
- Notes from Seahawks coordinators Darrell Bevell and Dan Quinn Aug. 19
- NFL expands practice squad size from 8 to 10 Aug. 19
- Two linebackers return to action and other Monday Seahawks notes Aug. 18
- Notes and quotes from Seahawks 41, Chargers 14 Aug. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.