Lane closures planned on 113th Drive in Lake Stevens
The Snohomish County Department of Public Works advises motorists in the Lake Stevens area of the single lane closure on 113 Dr SE.
This single lane closure will be from May 2, 2014 through May 23, 2014, between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
COMCAST/SEFNCO Communications has been granted permission to close one lane of traffic in the 1800 block of 113 Dr SE to install CATV communications.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Go with the flow — how speed limits are set April 17
- Downhill approach need a warning beacon? Wait and see April 16
- Ferry schedule system stops working, can't take summer reservations April 15
- Safer crosswalk coming to 164th at I-5 April 10
- New bus lane to ease flow on Highway 99 at Airport Road April 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.