Lane closures planned on 113th Drive in Lake Stevens
The Snohomish County Department of Public Works advises motorists in the Lake Stevens area of the single lane closure on 113 Dr SE.
This single lane closure will be from May 2, 2014 through May 23, 2014, between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
COMCAST/SEFNCO Communications has been granted permission to close one lane of traffic in the 1800 block of 113 Dr SE to install CATV communications.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Bickford Avenue overpass to be closed Thursday night May 14
- Expect delays on Highway 9 bridge over Snohomish River May 2
- Construction work on 44th Avenue in Lynnwood starts Monday April 30
- Lane closure to affect Lynnwood-area street April 30
- Lane closures planned on 113th Drive in Lake Stevens April 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.