Construction work on 44th Avenue in Lynnwood starts Monday
Here's a press release from the city of Lynnwood:
Starting on Monday May 5, 2014, The City of Lynnwood is officially launching the 44th Ave Pavement Preservation Project. The project will remove and replace portions of the old asphalt and sidewalk to improve safety and mobility. It is anticipated that the construction will continue throughout the summer and end on/or around the end of August 2014.
The City of Lynnwood recognizes that this work will take place on a principle arterial street that carries large volumes of traffic and emphasizes that during construction, access will remain open to properties and businesses in the vicinity although the traveling public should allow more time to reach their destination. There will be posted detour routes during the construction hours of 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday.
For more information and to sign up for updates on City of Lynnwood projects please visit Public Project and Programs on the City of Lynnwood website.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Downhill approach need a warning beacon? Wait and see April 16
- Ferry schedule system stops working, can't take summer reservations April 15
- Safer crosswalk coming to 164th at I-5 April 10
- New bus lane to ease flow on Highway 99 at Airport Road April 9
- Expect longer wait for Edmonds ferry for 2 weeks April 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.