Richard Sherman signs contract extension with Seahawks
Sherman, a two-time first-team All Pro, announced on his website that the deal is worth $57.4 million over four years, including $40 million in guaranteed money.
More after we hear from Sherman.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Kam Chancellor "remarkably looked great" in Seahawks' pre Super Bowl walk-through Jan. 31
- Pool report on the Seahawks' Friday practice, including more on Kam Chancellor injury Jan. 30
- NFL commissioner Roger Goodell weighs in on criticism from Richard Sherman and Marshawn Lynch's aversion to media Jan. 30
- Seahawks-Patriots final injury report of Super Bowl week Jan. 30
- Pete Carroll and Bill Belichick spend 30 minutes heaping praise on each other Jan. 30
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.