Seahawks trade first-round pick to Minnesota
In return, the Seahawks get Minnesota’s second-round pick (40th overall) and a fourth-rounder (108). Seattle didn’t recoup the third-round pick they sent to the Vikings in last year’s Percy Harvin trade, but they add a pick early in the fourth round, and now have seven picks overall.
Don’t be surprise if, with two second-round picks (40 and 64), the Seahawks look to move back again Friday to get more picks. In four drafts under Pete Carroll and John Schneider, the Seahawks have yet to use their original second-round pick, moving back every time.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks injury updates: Okung and Unger won't play, but Sweezy will Dec. 19
- Seahawks sign DE Cliff Avril to a four-year contract extension Dec. 19
- Seahawks Thursday injury report: three of five starting linemen still sitting out Dec. 18
- K.J. Wright on new contract with Seahawks: 'this just feels like home.' Dec. 18
- Seahawks sign LB Wright to four-year extension Dec. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.