Hear guide book author talk about hiking in Snohomish County tonight
He will be speaking about hikes in Snohomish County, from the beaches to the slopes of Glacier Peak.
I've heard him speak before, and he's entertaining and very passionate about hiking. More info on the event is here.
Also, if you want some more hiking, check out the Washington Trails Association's Hike the State at 6 p.m. June 4 at the Seattle REI. Romano will be speaking there as well. It's a fun night. Seven hiking experts get seven minutes each to talk about hiking a specific region of the state. It's loud and boisterous and a lot of fun. It also fills up fast, so if you want to go, RSVP here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Make reservations now for best summer camping spots Jan. 18
- Got high hopes? Try Everett Mountaineer's scrambling course Jan. 16
- Climbers finish free climb of inspiring route on El Capitan Jan. 14
- Parks, Forest Service go fee-free for MLK Day Jan. 14
- Learn the basics of boating at upcoming classes Jan. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.