King’s High adds two sports
Both sports are played in the spring and will be added to the school’s other spring offerings track and field, golf and boys soccer. The baseball teams will play at Meridian Park in Shoreline and the tennis teams will play at Klahaya Park in Edmonds. Both teams will start as varsity-only with the plan of adding junior varsity later.
“These two sports join a strong and thriving athletic department and allow for additional opportunities for our young men and women to be mentored by first-class Christian coaches,” said King’s athletic director Rick Skeen.
Coaching positions for both teams are posted and the school hopes to have head coaches hired before the end of June.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- MP's Kleiner commits to Trinity Lutheran March 25
- Jackson vs. Bellevue baseball at UW among Wednesday's rain outs March 25
- Live video: Mountlake Terrace vs. Lynnwood baseball March 24
- Washington Journalism Education Association Podcast (Session 2) March 24
- Washington Journalism Education Association Podcast (First session) March 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.