The raid at 6:30 a.m. along 48th Drive NE was the result of a lengthy, large-scale investigation, Marysville police Cmdr. Robb Lamoureux said.
Officers were serving a search warrant targeting drug use and sales, he said.
Nineteen people were in the house at the time.
“Those persons had a total of 146 prior criminal convictions,” he said.
Eleven were arrested Thursday for investigation of drug-related crimes and for previous warrants.
The raid involved a SWAT team, a police helicopter, flash-bang canisters and a remote-controlled robot.
The officers seized a small amount of drugs, some paraphernalia and two vehicles. Police did not report what kind of drugs were involved, and did not respond to questions by deadline.
When police were carting off the suspects, neighbors came outside and clapped and gave officers thumbs up, Lameroux said.
“The investigation and planning were considerable, and the end result is a big positive for this neighborhood,” he said.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Social media iPhone prank ties up local 911 call centers July 2
- Marysville bicyclist dies of injuries from collision with car June 30
- Three shot after argument in fast-food parking lot in Everett June 29
- Kenmore man drowns in Snohomish River June 29
- Delayed emergency dispatch software to go live in October June 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.