71 kids to hospital in Canada carbon monoxide leak
Quebec Family Minister Francine Charbonneau said the five children had more intense symptoms of vomiting and headaches but others, including some of the 10 educators, had symptoms.
She said 71 children and about 10 adults were taken to a local hospital as a preventive measure and that all parents had been advised.
Charbonneau said the leak had been contained within the Les Petits Explorateurs daycare building. The St-Eustache fire department was trying to determine the exact cause
Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless and tasteless gas that is toxic to humans in high concentrations.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.