Lombardi Trophy at Future of Flight event
OK, maybe they’re not as cosmically paired as peanut butter and jelly, the Captain and Tenille or Captain and Coke.
But you can get a bit of both — football and aviation — tonight at Wine, Wings and More at the Future of Flight Aviation Center.
In addition to good wine (tastings from more than 30 wineries), a beer garden and food pairings, a few Sea Gals will bring the Lombardi Trophy. You know, the trophy that the Seahawks collected after drubbing the Denver Broncos in Superbowl XLVIII. There also will be a “special” Boeing 747-8, according to the Future of Flight Foundation website.
My guess is it’s the 12th Man jumbo jet.
Tickets are $45 a person, $35 for Future of Flight members.
Dan Catchpole: 425-339-3454; firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @dcatchpole.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Two day aerospace and defense conference in May at JBLM April 30
- Boeing wants $6 million for moving jobs to Oklahoma City April 28
- Smashed bugs are a drag on jets' fuel efficiency April 27
- Boeing to lay off 153 workers in Puget Sound region April 23
- Boeing’s 737 plant is getting even more productive April 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.