Man killed crossing I-5 in Everett
The pedestrian's name was not released pending notification of his family. He was 53 and died at the scene.
The accident was reported a little after 10:30 p.m.
Troopers said that the man was attempting to cross I-5 near the 41st street interchange when he was hit by a southbound pickup truck driven by a Seattle man, 59.
He was then hit by a second car driven by a Bothell man, also 59.
Neither driver was injured.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Lake Stevens man hit by patrol car remains hospitalized Oct. 21
- Bong used as weapon in robbery, Everett police say Oct. 21
- Officer, suspect injured after gunfire in Marysville, Lake Stevens, Granite Falls Oct. 15
- Quick thinking helps fight Mukilteo fire Oct. 13
- Gunfire linked to gang fight in Lynnwood Oct. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.