Screaming man found with dead raccoon in Mukilteo
Someone called 911 on Thursday to report the man screaming, according to the Mukilteo police blotter.
Officers found the man walking, dragging the dead raccoon on a leash.
When they approached the man, he placed marshmallows around the animal and declared it a “haz mat” or hazardous materials zone.
The raccoon was taken to a local shelter for disposal. The man was last seen getting on the bus.
Most recent Sirens posts
- New fire chief hired for North County Nov. 19
- Everett firefighter arrested in sex-crimes investigation Nov. 19
- 3 people, dog escape from fire that destroyed house near Snohomish Nov. 19
- Unattended stove blamed in Edmonds house fire Nov. 18
- Granite Falls police chief remains on leave after crash Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.