Gaming pub great for gray summer days
I first heard about Round the Table when I read Christina Harper’s article New gaming pub encourages families to play together. Ever since, I’ve been meaning to take my kids.
What I loved best about Round the Table was the Open Play Games section. We could borrow any game we wanted from that corner and play at one of the many tables. There’s no cover charge or fee for playing. There’s a wide selection of games to choose from and definitely something for every age level.
What my kids loved best was eating ice cream cones and playing board games at the same time. Single scoop cones were only $2.50 each. We also bought soda and juice.
I was very impressed by Round the Table because it meets the needs of a multi-age clientele. It’s a safe place for teenagers to hang out, but also a fun place for adults to enjoy a beer, or a mom like me to play “Guess Who” with my kids.
My kids are already begging to go back!
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- Trying to survive the family festival of winter sickness Jan. 18
- Treasurer’s job is so much harder than just counting pennies Jan. 11
- Becoming a published author takes perseverance Jan. 4
- Suffering from EADD — Exercise Attention Deficit Disorder Dec. 28
- Discovering the magic of Disney through kids’ eyes Dec. 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.