Man sought in Lynnwood bank robbery
The robbery was reported at 4:30 p.m. at the Bank of America at 1424 164th St. SW, according to the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office.
A man passed a teller a note demanding money. He ran away with the cash.
Deputies searched the area but did not find him.
The suspect is described as white and in his late 30s, and about 5-foot-6 and 140 pounds.
He wore a blue hat, sunglasses, a dark blue striped shirt and light blue jeans.
Anyone with information should call 425-388-3845. Tips can be anonymous.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Bomb squad dismantles live explosive found in Lynnwood May 4
- Empty school bus stolen from Stanwood-Camano district May 1
- Construction worker survives 30-foot fall at Lynnwood site April 28
- Woman’s death called suicide; body found in Snohomish pond April 28
- Pedestrian hit by car hospitalized April 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.