Where in Edmonds is Waldo?
So far my kids and I have found Waldo in thirteen stores and had our passports stamped accordingly. Once we collect twenty stamps, we’ll take our passports back to the Edmonds Bookshop for an “I Found Waldo” button and a coupon. Our ultimate goal is to reach at least thirty stamps. That will enter us into the grand prize drawing of a 6-volume set of Waldo books by Martin Handford.
Most of the participating stores are very close together. You could easily collect twenty stamps by starting at Revelations Yogurt on Main Street, walking down to the Waterfront Coffee Co. and then looping back up to the shops on Fifth. So if you’re looking for something fund to do with kids this July, come check Edmonds out.
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- For parents, ‘the good teacher’ will make all the difference April 19
- Redrawing Western Washington's map to fit in "Game of Thrones" April 12
- Expect respect, but be realistic about kids' ability to sit still April 5
- Buckle up! When your kid’s safety breaks the bank March 29
- Letting down my guard and learning to understand Clash of Clans March 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.