Seahawks' entire 2014 regular season now sold out
It should hardly come as a surprise, but the defending Super Bowl champion Seahawks are a hot ticket in Seattle, so much so that the entire 2014 regular season is now sold out. Earlier this month, the Seahawks announced they had sold out all 63,000 season tickets, as well as the 12,000-person waiting list (get it? 12!).
On Monday, the limited number of single-game tickets went on sale, and as you might expect, they sold out quickly. Oh, and training camp, which begins Friday, is sold out too.
There are, however, still some tickets left for Seattle’s two preseason home games, otherwise, your best bet for seeing the Seahawks live in 2014 is to either hit up the secondary market, or buy a plain ticket for one of the road games.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Bruce Irvin and Jimmy Graham appear to have buried the hatchet April 13
- No, Russell Wilson isn’t going to play baseball April 13
- Seahawks preseason schedule announced April 9
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett denies trade report; still ‘feels the same way’ about Jimmy Graham April 9
- Lloyd McClendon ‘much more comfortable’ with Mariners’ current lineup vs. lefties April 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.