Nyquist, Dalrymple named U.S. Lacrosse All-Americans
Nyquist has committed to Regis University, a Division II program in Denver, to play lacrosse and run cross county. Dalrymple, who has played lacrosse since the third grade, has signed on to play at St. Mary's College in Moraga, Calif.
The duo were two of 16 Washington players to receive the national honor. According to a press release, the number of athletes being honored from Washington continues to increase, up from 15 lacrosse players being selected in 2013 and 14 in 2012.
In the organization's history, a total of 74 boys and 47 girls from Washington have been named U.S. Lacrosse All-Americans.
The full list of boys and girls All-American teams can be found at: http://www.uslacrosse.org/participants/players/high-school.aspx
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- Jackson vs. Bellevue baseball at UW among Wednesday's rain outs March 25
- Live video: Mountlake Terrace vs. Lynnwood baseball March 24
- Washington Journalism Education Association Podcast (Session 2) March 24
- Washington Journalism Education Association Podcast (First session) March 23
- Granite Falls pitcher named WIAA athlete of the week March 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.