Manziel's college jersey — estimated value $100,000 — to be auctioned
The No. 2 jersey, with an estimated value of $100,000, was worn for six games in 2012 by Manziel, the dazzling quarterback who became the first freshman to win college football's most prestigious award. It will be up for auction online starting on Aug. 6 through the National Sports Collectors Convention.
Manziel is in his first NFL training camp with the Browns. He's battling Brian Hoyer to win Cleveland's starting job.
The Browns selected Manziel with the No. 22 overall pick in May's draft.
Manziel's arrival in Cleveland has heightened interest in the Browns, who have been drawing large crowds to their training camp.
- Smith hopes to follow in Kearse's footsteps with Seahawks 7/30/14
- Seahawks' Lynch's holdout potentially became a lot more expensive 7/29/14
- Seahawks' TE McCoy could have serious Achilles injury 7/29/14
- Seahawks sign NFLPA president Winston to add depth at right tackle 7/29/14
- Source: Browns' Gordon's defense is secondhand marijuana smoke 7/29/14
- Cardinals' defensive end Abraham charged with DUI 7/29/14
- ESPN suspends Smith for one week for comments on domestic abuse 7/29/14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.