Boeing 787-9 flyover slated for Seafair
The U.S. Navy’s Blue Angels are returning after missing last summer’s event, and they will likely be the biggest draw for the Boeing Seafair Air Show. But there is plenty of excitement to see.
A Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner is scheduled to do a flyover at 3:36 p.m. Sunday. It is the company’s newest in-production airplane; the first one was delivered just a few weeks ago.
A Boeing 737-900, the latest version of the company’s popular single-aisle airplane, will do a flyover a few minutes before at 3:10 p.m.
Several vintage airplanes from the Paine Field-based Flying Heritage Collection are scheduled to do several demonstrations during the three-day air show.
Dan Catchpole: 425-339-3454; firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @dcatchpole.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing says air cargo traffic will double by 2033 Oct. 7
- Boeing in-sources some supply work for 777X wings Oct. 6
- China Airlines’ introduces a family-friendly feature in economy class Oct. 3
- Boeing could have a new market for its P-8 Oct. 3
- Boeing’s latest orders can’t offset recent cancellations Oct. 3
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.