Boeing 787-9 flyover slated for Seafair
The U.S. Navy’s Blue Angels are returning after missing last summer’s event, and they will likely be the biggest draw for the Boeing Seafair Air Show. But there is plenty of excitement to see.
A Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner is scheduled to do a flyover at 3:36 p.m. Sunday. It is the company’s newest in-production airplane; the first one was delivered just a few weeks ago.
A Boeing 737-900, the latest version of the company’s popular single-aisle airplane, will do a flyover a few minutes before at 3:10 p.m.
Several vintage airplanes from the Paine Field-based Flying Heritage Collection are scheduled to do several demonstrations during the three-day air show.
Dan Catchpole: 425-339-3454; firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @dcatchpole.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing says no talks about new research center in Atlanta March 25
- Boeing South Carolina workers to vote on joining union in April March 24
- Boeing reportedly considering new research center in Atlanta March 24
- Boeing gets 'force-field' patent March 24
- Boeing pushes back against Machinists union in South Carolina March 24
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.