WSU interns to discuss experiences from Oso mudslide work
Snohomish County Executive John Lovick, Darrington Mayor Dan Rankin and Arlington Mayor Barbara Tolbert are scheduled to join the luncheon and discussion Thursday.
Joining Floyd will be WSU Extension members and interns who have been working with the communities affected by the March 22 mudslide and flooding. Ten WSU interns have been working in the community in areas such as public outreach, youth activities, public projects and tourism.
For more information, contact Sylvia Kantor with WSU’s College of Agricultural, Human, and Natural Resource Sciences at 206-770-6063 or email@example.com.
- Oso, surrounding communities to receive state Medal of Valor 3/2/15
- Progress that honors victims 3/1/15
- Landslide Forum aims to bridge knowledge gap 2/28/15
- Senate passes bill for expanded mapping of hazardous areas 2/27/15
- Bicycle ride alters course to raise funds for slide victims 2/25/15
- Mudslide communities to be awarded state Medal of Valor 2/19/15
- Deadline extended for people to donate to mudslide relief effort 2/17/15
- Project Linus volunteers create blankets for children in crisis 2/13/15
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.