WSU interns to discuss experiences from Oso mudslide work
Snohomish County Executive John Lovick, Darrington Mayor Dan Rankin and Arlington Mayor Barbara Tolbert are scheduled to join the luncheon and discussion Thursday.
Joining Floyd will be WSU Extension members and interns who have been working with the communities affected by the March 22 mudslide and flooding. Ten WSU interns have been working in the community in areas such as public outreach, youth activities, public projects and tourism.
For more information, contact Sylvia Kantor with WSU’s College of Agricultural, Human, and Natural Resource Sciences at 206-770-6063 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Better response to disasters needed, panel on Oso told 11/21/14
- 'Nova' episode examines causes of Oso mudslide 11/18/14
- Mudslide panel to update Legislature on findings 11/17/14
- Logging rules timely and just 11/16/14
- Rebuilt Highway 530 faces major test as weather changes 11/12/14
- State forest board revises slope logging guidelines 11/12/14
- Darrington business group getting new name, new focus 11/3/14
- Mudslide lawsuit blames governments, timber company 10/27/14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.