Man, 60, injured in motor bike accident near Darrington
The man lost control while riding the bike on a U.S. Forest Service Road outside of town, Skagit County sheriff’s Sgt. Tobin Meyer said. The accident was reported about 12:45 p.m.
Darrington and Skagit County aid crews responded.
The man’s condition was not available Sunday.
Most recent Sirens posts
- New fire chief hired for North County Nov. 19
- Everett firefighter arrested in sex-crimes investigation Nov. 19
- 3 people, dog escape from fire that destroyed house near Snohomish Nov. 19
- Unattended stove blamed in Edmonds house fire Nov. 18
- Granite Falls police chief remains on leave after crash Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.