The man lost control while riding the bike on a U.S. Forest Service Road outside of town, Skagit County sheriff’s Sgt. Tobin Meyer said. The accident was reported about 12:45 p.m.
Darrington and Skagit County aid crews responded.
The man’s condition was not available Sunday.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Police may have found thieves who took large sums of cash July 23
- Marijuana-growing operation in Lynnwood raided again July 23
- Edmonds residents warned of neighboring rapist July 22
- Motorcyclist killed, two hurt in crash south of Everett July 22
- Police issue updated description of indecent exposure suspect July 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.