The man was walking in a crosswalk at Everett and Wetmore avenues when he was struck by a pickup just before 11 a.m., according to police.
The man was taken to a local hospital, where he died from his injuries.
The driver of the 2003 Chevy Silverado, a 57 year-old Everett man, remained at the scene.
The victim’s name was not released on Monday.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Social media iPhone prank ties up local 911 call centers July 2
- Marysville bicyclist dies of injuries from collision with car June 30
- Three shot after argument in fast-food parking lot in Everett June 29
- Kenmore man drowns in Snohomish River June 29
- Delayed emergency dispatch software to go live in October June 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.