Pedestrian killed by pickup identified as Everett man
Bulger died from head injuries, according to the Snohomish County Medical Examiner’s Office.
He was walking in a crosswalk at Everett and Wetmore avenues when he was struck by a pickup just before 11 a.m.
The driver of the 2003 Chevy Silverado, a 57 year-old Everett man, remained at the scene.
The Everett police investigation is ongoing, spokesman Aaron Snell said Friday. Bulger’s city of residence was misstated in earlier police reports.
Most recent Sirens posts
- New fire chief hired for North County Nov. 19
- Everett firefighter arrested in sex-crimes investigation Nov. 19
- 3 people, dog escape from fire that destroyed house near Snohomish Nov. 19
- Unattended stove blamed in Edmonds house fire Nov. 18
- Granite Falls police chief remains on leave after crash Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.