Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch cleared by Bellevue Police
“The Bellevue Police Department has determined that Marshawn Lynch was not involved in this incident in any way,” the statement said. “The case remains an open and active investigation. We appreciate the cooperation we have received from Mr. Lynch and the Seahawks organization during this investigation.”
Bellevue’s initial press release named Lynch while also admitting they still didn’t know if he, in fact, was involved in the alleged assault and property damage. The Seahawks took the unusual step of responding not with a generic statement acknowledging they were aware of the allegation, but rather by calling it “bogus,” which turned out to indeed be the case.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Bruce Irvin and Jimmy Graham appear to have buried the hatchet April 13
- No, Russell Wilson isn’t going to play baseball April 13
- Seahawks preseason schedule announced April 9
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett denies trade report; still ‘feels the same way’ about Jimmy Graham April 9
- Lloyd McClendon ‘much more comfortable’ with Mariners’ current lineup vs. lefties April 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.