Seahawks rookie DE Cassius Marsh injures knee in practice
Marsh got tangled up in the pile with offensive linemen on a run drill. Marsh limped off the field, then eventually into the locker room.
Pete Carroll was not available to the media Wednesday, so not update was available other than that Marsh has a knee injury and will have an MRI done to check the severity of the injury. We should know more tomorrow when Carroll addresses the media again.
In better “injury” news, Percy Harvin, who briefly limped off the field before returning to action Tuesday, was practicing again Wednesday. That’s not surprising since he finished Tuesday’s practice after getting his heel stepped on by a teammate, but since any injury involving Harvin can lead to mass panic, I figured it was worth an update anyway.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks-Patriots Wednesday injury report Jan. 28
- Seahawks CB Richard Sherman goes after Roger Goodell... again Jan. 28
- Seahawks CB and free-agent-to-be Byron Maxwell on being "the prettiest girl at the dance right now" Jan. 28
- Quotes from Seahawks coach Pete Carroll's Wednesday press conference. Jan. 28
- What Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch said Wednesday Jan. 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.