More impressive photos of recent lightning storm
I received a few more photos that I can share with you.
First up are two pictures from Geoff Vlcek (At top and below.) You can find Geoff online here and here. And there's a fun story about his photos of the Seattle Great Wheel here.
Small side story: I may have been gushing about lightning at work a bit yesterday. At one point I exclaimed "Dude! Lightning. Is. So. Cool!" My coworker Quinn Brown, who has been writing about marijuana recently, looked at me and said "Are you high?" No, no, not high. Just a tad excitable.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Kayakers will get rare chance to play on Sultan River in late April March 24
- Sometimes, it's good to suffer on a hike March 24
- Mount Rainier National Park announces planned opening dates March 24
- DNR to boost recreation opportunities near Snoqualmie Pass March 23
- See elevated nature trail before it opens to the public March 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.