Seahawks make first round of cuts
The Seahawks released CB Terrell Thomas and T Wade Smith, and because those two are vested veterans, they are not subject to waivers and become free agents immediately.
The Seahawks also waived T Cory Brandon, RB Demitrius Bronson, S Mike Dobson, DE Jackson Jeffcoat, WR Kevin Smith and CB Thomas "Trey" Wolfe. Those players are subject to waivers.
Seattle will have to make seven more moves to get its roster down to 75, though some of those could come in the form of placing players on injured reserve.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Looking at the Seahawks’ draft needs: safety Feb. 20
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll says no surgery for Sherman and Chancellor Feb. 20
- Looking at the Seahawks’ draft needs: cornerback Feb. 20
- A few thoughts on a potential Russell Wilson contract extension Feb. 20
- Looking at the Seahawks’ draft needs: linebacker Feb. 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.