Seahawks make first round of cuts
The Seahawks released CB Terrell Thomas and T Wade Smith, and because those two are vested veterans, they are not subject to waivers and become free agents immediately.
The Seahawks also waived T Cory Brandon, RB Demitrius Bronson, S Mike Dobson, DE Jackson Jeffcoat, WR Kevin Smith and CB Thomas "Trey" Wolfe. Those players are subject to waivers.
Seattle will have to make seven more moves to get its roster down to 75, though some of those could come in the form of placing players on injured reserve.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- O'Brien Schofield signs with Falcons March 12
- Jimmy Graham talks about being traded to the Seahawks March 12
- Report: Stefen Wisniewski, a possible Max Unger replacement, will visit Seahawks March 11
- John Schneider talks some more about the Jimmy Graham trade on 710 ESPN Seattle March 11
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll and GM John Schneider discuss the Jimmy Graham trade March 10
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.