Seahawks make first round of cuts
The Seahawks released CB Terrell Thomas and T Wade Smith, and because those two are vested veterans, they are not subject to waivers and become free agents immediately.
The Seahawks also waived T Cory Brandon, RB Demitrius Bronson, S Mike Dobson, DE Jackson Jeffcoat, WR Kevin Smith and CB Thomas "Trey" Wolfe. Those players are subject to waivers.
Seattle will have to make seven more moves to get its roster down to 75, though some of those could come in the form of placing players on injured reserve.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.