Seahawks trim roster to 75
Waived/injured: DT Michael Brooks, WR David Gilreath, LB Horace Miller.
Placed on injured reserve: LB Heath Farwell, CB A.J. Jefferson, G C.J. Davis.
Placed on reserve/non-football injury: CB Eric Pinkins.
The most notable name on that list is Farwell, Seattle’s special teams captain last season. Pete Carroll announced yesterday that the linebacker likely needed groin surgery following an injury suffered against Chicago Friday. Jefferson injured his ankle after intercepting a pass in Seattle’s preseason opener, while Davis hurt his calf in the same game.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Super Bowl arrival press conference Jan. 25
- Report: Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn to be named Falcons head coach on Feb. 2 Jan. 25
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Friday press conference Jan. 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin trade, Russell Wilson and more Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.