Register now for Washington Outdoor Women's workshop
Volunteer instructors for the workshop include four biologists from the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, who will teach outdoor skills ranging from wildlife identification and freshwater fishing to map and compass reading.
The workshop will be held Sept. 12-14 at Camp Waskowitz in North Bend. For information, see WOW’s website or call Director Ronni McGlenn at 425-455-1986.
Washington Outdoor Women is a non-profit program dedicated to teaching women and girls outdoor skills and natural resource stewardship. The organization is an educational outreach program of the Washington Wildlife Federation.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- 7 nearby hikes where you can see a profusion of wildflowers May 3
- Roads open early at Mount Rainier National Park May 1
- After delays, Monte Cristo town site is about to close for summer May 1
- Visit Leavenworth right now for excellent wildflowers May 1
- Girls can learn outdoor skills at event just for them April 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.