Register now for Washington Outdoor Women's workshop
Volunteer instructors for the workshop include four biologists from the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, who will teach outdoor skills ranging from wildlife identification and freshwater fishing to map and compass reading.
The workshop will be held Sept. 12-14 at Camp Waskowitz in North Bend. For information, see WOW’s website or call Director Ronni McGlenn at 425-455-1986.
Washington Outdoor Women is a non-profit program dedicated to teaching women and girls outdoor skills and natural resource stewardship. The organization is an educational outreach program of the Washington Wildlife Federation.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Mountaineers program introduces kids to the joys of climbing May 24
- Fire safety reminders for campers before Memorial Day weekend May 20
- Mount Rainier will increase entrance and camping fees on Friday May 19
- Learn outdoor survival skills in upcoming classes May 18
- Help Sharing Wheels get ready for bike swap May 15
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.