Seahawks fill 8 of 10 practice squad spots
Those are all players who spent camp with the Seahawks and were cut Saturday, which in part has to do with Seattle’s depth, but also has to do with the logistics of this week. Before a player could be signed to a practice squad, he had to clear waivers Sunday, which meant anyone the Seahawks were going to have on the field for their first practice of the week would have had to already be around. It’s entirely possible that the Seahawks could look to fill its final two spots with players from other teams’ cut list, or even switch out some of the current practice squad roster in the next couple of weeks.
One player the Seahawks couldn’t add to their practice squad was fullback Kiero Small, a seventh-round pick who instead signed with Cleveland’s practice squad.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks-Cardinals inactives Nov. 23
- Friday Seahawks injury report; defense close to full strength Nov. 21
- Pete Carroll on Marshawn Lynch: ‘We want him around here for as long as he can play’ Nov. 21
- Wilson takes the blame; Carroll says NFL admitted officiating errors; Friday links Nov. 21
- Seahawks-Cardinals Thursday injury report Nov. 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.