Seahawks WR Percy Harvin returns to practice
The Seahawks are not required to put out an injury report, so we don’t have a full list of who did and didn’t participate, but for those worried about Harvin’s mysterious absence last week, that is no longer an issue.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks CB Marcus Burley expecting a big test against Broncos WR Wes Welker Sep. 19
- Seahawks-Broncos Friday injury report: Zach Miller good to go, Bruce Irvin questionable Sep. 19
- Seahawks-Broncos Thursday injury report Sep. 18
- What the Broncos are saying about this week’s game in Seattle, Thursday edition Sep. 18
- Seahawks safety Earl Thomas on recapturing his ‘championship spirit’ Sep. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.