Olympic National Park celebrates anniversary of Wilderness Act
Events include a diverse panel of speakers discussing wilderness, including author and port Tim McNulty and Janine Ledford, director of the Makah Cultural and Research Center; wilderness photo display, film festival, talks and walks.
Go here for times and locations of ranger-led walks, talks and programs.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Suiattle River Road is open again after 11 years Oct. 27
- Art class offers chance to see North Cascades in new way Oct. 20
- Improve your paddling skills at upcoming seminar Oct. 20
- Celebrate the reopening of the Suiattle River Road Oct. 17
- See wild mushrooms, learn about identification at free event Oct. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.