Seahawks Tuesday injury report; Bruce Irvin expects to play
"I ain't supposed to say this, but yeah, I'll be out there Thursday," Irvin told reporters after practice.
It's possible the Seahawks could use Irvin in a limited pass-rushing role rather than have him start at strongside linebacker, his expected role going forward. And of course it's worth remembering that the decision isn't ultimately Irvin's. Pete Carroll could decide at some point before Thursday that one week of practice isn't enough for Irvin and hold him out.
Here's the full injury report, which is the same as Monday's
Did not participate in practice: TE Cooper Helfet (knee), RB Christine Michael (hamstring), G Lemuel Jeapierre (neck), LB Kevin Pierre-Louis (hamstring), CB Tharold Simon (knee).
Limited participation: LB Bruce Irvin (hip), CB Jeremy Lane (groin), WR Kevin Norwood (foot).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Bruce Irvin and Jimmy Graham appear to have buried the hatchet April 13
- No, Russell Wilson isn’t going to play baseball April 13
- Seahawks preseason schedule announced April 9
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett denies trade report; still ‘feels the same way’ about Jimmy Graham April 9
- Lloyd McClendon ‘much more comfortable’ with Mariners’ current lineup vs. lefties April 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.