Catching-up-from-the-holiday-weekend Seahawks links
But first, from today’s Herald, I took a look at Richard Sherman getting back to being his old self after a busy, and possibly distracting, offseason.
From our Seahawks 2014 preview ran in Sunday’s paper:
A trip into the mind of safety Earl Thomas, who explains his madness, his flow state and a bit more about himself.
A story on the Seahawks’ ability to consistently turn late-round cornerbacks into starters.
From Rich Myhre, a story on Percy Harvin being back and healthy, and what that means for Seattle’s offense.
Myhre also takes a look at Seattle’s punt return battle, which appears to have been won by Earl Thomas, though don’t be surprised to see Bryan Walters involved as well.
I made my playoff predictions. They’re probably wrong.
As you’ll notice, I do pick the Seahawks to repeat, but obviously that won’t be easy. Here are five roadblocks that could get in the way.
Then on Monday, we had this on the matchup between Seattle’s defense and Green Bay’s offense, a story that also explains why Michael Bennett thinks quarterbacks are like Brussels sprouts.
Also, from Saturday we had this story on Pete Carroll, the teacher.
And finally, just for fun, Marshawn Lynch has a new and rather amusing commercial:
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Pete Carroll and Bill Belichick spend 30 minutes heaping praise on each other Jan. 30
- Carroll would support Sherman if he chose son's birth over Super Bowl Jan. 30
- Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski playing 'Mortal Kombat' is comedy gold Jan. 30
- Seahawks Thursday practice report Jan. 29
- Katy Perry texts with Russell Wilson, imitates Marshawn Lynch, likes the Seahawks Sunday Jan. 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.