New cartoons posted daily. Click here to see more.
- Enough with the statements on education funding
- Fines a poor way to fund state's courts
- Federal gas tax increase is long overdue
- Pay raises and a Tubman $20
- State makes it easier to save for retirement
- Colleges shield students from opposing views
- Traffic light will cause more problems
- For all that bravado, little about Waco bikers impresses
- Planting flowers to save bees and agriculture
- How dare they ignore voters' will?
Herald Editorial Board
• Jon Bauer, Opinion Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Carol MacPherson, Editorial Writer: email@example.com
• Neal Pattison, Executive Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Josh O'Connor, Publisher: email@example.com
Have your say
Feel strongly about something? Share it with the community by writing a letter to the editor. Send letters by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax to 425-339-3458 or mail to The Herald - Letters, P.O. Box 930, Everett, WA 98206. Include your name, address and daytime phone number. (We'll only publish your name and hometown.) We reserve the right to edit letters, but if you keep yours to 250 words or less, we won’t ask you to shorten it. If your letter is published, please wait 30 days before submitting another. Have a question about letters? Contact Carol MacPherson at email@example.com or 425-339-3472.