New cartoons posted daily. Click here to see more.
- Holding Boeing accountable for tax breaks
- Our way out of this jam
- Since when is selling cake a religious act?
- GOP rushes to aid wealthiest 5,550 families
- Lawmakers watering down water quality
- Carbon proposals threaten state transportation budget
- Increase would hit shop owners, the poor
- Reopen season, balance possible
- Teens’ actions truly inspire
- Community Transit should lower costs, not increase tax
Herald Editorial Board
• Jon Bauer, Opinion Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Carol MacPherson, Editorial Writer: email@example.com
• Neal Pattison, Executive Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Josh O'Connor, Publisher: email@example.com
Have your say
Feel strongly about something? Share it with the community by writing a letter to the editor. Send letters by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax to 425-339-3458 or mail to The Herald - Letters, P.O. Box 930, Everett, WA 98206. Include your name, address and daytime phone number. (We'll only publish your name and hometown.) We reserve the right to edit letters, but if you keep yours to 250 words or less, we won’t ask you to shorten it. If your letter is published, please wait 30 days before submitting another. Have a question about letters? Contact Carol MacPherson at email@example.com or 425-339-3472.